United Way offers year-round sponsorship opportunities through events, volunteer and digital engagements, advertising, and more. Download the
full 2020 sponsorship menu here.
Sponsorship plays an integral role in the support for Chippewa Valley families, and helps people understand, experience and feel connected to our work. Without the generosity of our philanthropically-led corporate partners, United Way would not be able to:
- Effectively share our message with new and diverse stakeholders, increasing community will and resources;
- Focus on raising resources for the community, instead of covering the costs of events, volunteer projects, and advertising;
- Deepen understanding of the core issues facing Chippewa and Eau Claire counties and drive stakeholders to action.
Beyond the benefits to the community, sponsorship can also benefit your organization by aligning your brand with the highly respected and well-known brand of United Way of the Greater Chippewa Valley. From mobilizing 900 volunteers to providing books & literacy activities to 1,000 kids to celebrating the United Way community through events – sponsorship is a win/win.
For more information or questions, please contact:
Melissa Maxwell, Director of Resource Development (715) 834-5043 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore Year- Round Sponsorship Options:
- 32nd Annual Golf Tournament
- Born Learning Trail Maintenance
- Campaign Video
- Chippewa Valley Spirit Awards
- Community Builder
- Community Campaign
- Community Champion
- Day of Caring
- Dueling Pianos
- Emerging Leaders
- Leadership Circle
- "Read to Me" Book Month
- Volunteer Guide