Health, Education, Financial Stability, and Basic Needs
Along with supporting basic needs, we're fighting for the health, education, and financial stability of every resident in the Chippewa Valley because we believe that will make our community stronger.
12,557 Chippewa Valley residents helped
With one simple donation, you're helping thousands in your own community. Your donations stay in Eau Claire and Chippewa counties and you're making very important work possible. Last year, donors helped 12,557 Chippewa Valley residents. Funding of our Program Partners allowed:
- 1,113 residents to be served through the Health initiative
- 6,933 residents to be served through the Education initiative
- 1,317 residents to be served through the Financial Stability initiative
- 3,194 residents to be served through the Basic Needs initiative
60,234 meals were served at two meal sites.
From July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2021, United Way:
- Provided 160 literacy kits to children through “Read to Me” book month
- Packed 10,800 pounds of food into emergency food bags, 4,500 pounds of pasta, and 2,500 pounds of rice
- Helped Chippewa Valley residents file their taxes for free in 2021 through partnerships with MyFreeTaxes.com and H&R block (the filers' average return for the 2020 tax year was $2,199)
- Distributed $65,744 as part of the Emergency Food and Shelter Program
- Had individuals spend 2186 hours volunteering for us
AND MUCH MORE!
Help us do more for the Chippewa Valley
If you have any questions, call our office at 715-834-5043.
Our online donation page adheres to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI Compliance). Please click the "Donate Now" button to be taken to a secure and protected page.