Health, Education, Financial Stability, and Basic Needs
Along with supporting basic needs, we're fighting for the health, education, and financial stability of every resident in the Chippewa Valley because we believe that will make our community stronger.
12,677 Chippewa Valley residents helped
With one simple donation, you're helping thousands in your own community. Your donations stay in Eau Claire and Chippewa counties and you're making very important work possible. Last year, donors helped 12,557 Chippewa Valley residents. Funding of our Program Partners allowed:
- 1,380 residents to be served through the Health initiative
- 674 residents to be served through the Education initiative
- 7,202 residents to be served through the Financial Stability initiative
- 3,421 residents to be served through the Basic Needs initiative
54,266 meals were served at two meal sites.
From July 1, 2021, through June 30, 2022, United Way:
- Provided 160 literacy kits to children through “Read to Me” book month
- Distributed over 13,000 energy efficient LED lightbulbs in conjunction with Greenlite Lighting Corporation
- Helped Chippewa Valley residents file their 2021 taxes for free through partnerships with MyFreeTaxes.com and H&R block ($70,667 in returns and $10,127 in Recovery Rebates)
- Distributed $65,744 as part of the Emergency Food and Shelter Program
- Had individuals spend 7334 hours volunteering for us
AND MUCH MORE!
Help us do more for the Chippewa Valley
If you have any questions, call our office at 715-834-5043.
Our online donation page adheres to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI Compliance). Please click the "Donate Now" button to be taken to a secure and protected page.