The CARES Act created a $300 charitable deduction for 120 million Americans who do not itemize their taxes. When you donate to United Way of Greater Chippewa Valley you may be eligible for a tax break of up to $300. If you're able, please consider donating today!
Health, Education, Financial Stability, and Basic Needs
14,902 Chippewa Valley residents helped
With one simple donation, you're helping thousands in your own community. Your donations stay in Eau Claire and Chippewa counties and you're making very important work possible. Last year, donors helped 14,872 Chippewa Valley residents. Funding of our Program Partners allowed:
- 1,752 residents to be served through the Health initiative
- 3,262 residents to be served through the Education initiative
- 3,454 residents to be served through the Financial Stability initiative
- 4,246 residents to be served through the Basic Needs initiative
61,175 meals were served at two meal sites.
From July 1, 2019, through June 30, 2020, United Way has:
- Provided 1,000 literacy kits to children through “Read to Me” book month
- Packed over 60,000 meals for food pantries
- Helped 165 Chippewa Valley residents file their taxes for free in 2020 through partnerships with MyFreeTaxes.com and H&R block (the filers' average return was $1,861)
- Distributed $152,630 as part of the Emergency Food and Shelter Program
- AND MUCH MORE
Help us do more for the Chippewa Valley
If you have any questions, call our office at 715-834-5043.
Our online donation page adheres to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI Compliance). Please click the "Donate Now" button to be taken to a secure and protected page.