Health, Education, Financial Stability
We're fighting for the health, financial stability and education of every resident in the Chippewa Valley because we believe that will make our community stronger.
When you give to United Way, you are helping to ensure children enter school ready to succeed, that people in our community will be more financially stable, and that everyone can have the best opportunities for health and wellness. In addition, you are making sure that those facing crisis have access to food, clothing, shelter and basic medical care.
31,736 Chippewa Valley residents helped
With one simple donation, you're helping thousands in your own community. Last year, donors helped 31,736 Chippewa Valley residents in fact. Your donations stay in Eau Claire and Chippewa counties and you're making very important work possible.
In just the last two years, United Way has:
- Launched CVTC microgrants to help students who are financially struggling to stay in school
- Installed 11 Born Learning Trails
- Launched Rural Play Groups in seven rural communities
- Packed over 100,000 meals for food pantries
Packed 80,000 meal servings for weekend meals for area school kids
- Partnered with the US Post Office to help collect over 200,000 pounds of food for local pantries
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE
Help us do more for the Chippewa Valley
If you have any questions, call our office at 715-834-5043.
Our online donation page adheres to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI Compliance). Please click the "Donate Now" button to be taken to a secure and protected page.