REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
34th Annual United Way Golf Tournament
When: Monday, June 5, 2023
Where: Lake Wissota Golf & Events
Time: 10:30 a.m. Shotgun Start
Come enjoy a round of golf, fun contests, a chance at our winner’s trophy, raffles, live and silent auction packages and delicious food while supporting our local United Way of the Greater Chippewa Valley.
For over 30 years, United Way has hosted a golf tournament bringing together those in our community to fundraise to improve lives and build stronger Chippewa Valley communities. This tradition continues in 2023. We invite you to come out and support our mission. This event would not be possible without the hard work of our volunteers and the support of our partners. Our community makes this event a success!
- ONE round of 18-holes with ONE shotgun start at 10:30 a.m.
- Five-person teams (5-person scramble format)
- Two carts per team
- Online auction platform for you to bid from anywhere!
- Two Putt Maximum Rule: To ensure rate of play, each team is allotted only one putt attempt. If the ball is not holed on the first putt, the ball will be picked up and a stroke added to the hole score. The two putt max rule only applies to the green.
Each registered participant will receive:
- 18 holes of championship golf
- Eligibility to all contest, drawing and raffle prizes
- Best of Tournament awards
- FREE Putting Contest
- Hole-in-One Prizes
- Refreshments and snacks available on the tees including:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled Water
- Soda, chips and other treats
- Boxed lunch
- Plated dinner
- Golfer’s gift package
- Golf cart (2 carts per fivesome)
If you or any of your team players have any specific dietary restrictions, after registering please reach out to Haley Stowell at email@example.com or 715-834-5043 by May 19th.
Thank you to our 2023 major sponsors:
To learn more about our sponsors, please visit the following links:
Want to be a sponsor of this popular event?
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES. Your contribution not only gets great exposure for your business but also is invested in programs that make the Chippewa Valley stronger.