The health and safety of our community, along with the well-being of our staff, volunteers, and program partners, is our priority as we continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our area.
• Our working hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. United Way of the Greater Chippewa Valley's staff will be working remotely some of the time, however, the office will always be open during our working hours.
• Corona Relief Options (U.S. Small Business Administration)
• Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources (U.S. Small Business Administration)
• Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (U.S. Chamber of Commerce)
• Paycheck Protection Program (U.S. Small Business Administration)
• Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act (U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship)
• CARES Act Loan Options (Spectrum Nonprofit Services)
• Critical Business Updates (Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce)
• For questions or other needs, please reach out by calling our office at 715-834-5043 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Great Rivers 2-1-1 is a confidential community information, referral, and crisis line service that is available 24 hours a day. Community Resource Specialists can help callers find up-to-date resources related to COVID-19. Many people are also being impacted financially by the virus; contact 211 for information on food resources, financial assistance and other basic needs. In addition, Great Rivers 2-1-1 specialists are able to provide emotional encouragement through supportive listening services. Call, Text, and Chat are available. Dial 211 or 1-800- 362- 8255; Visit the website at greatrivers211.org
• Aid Available in Each State (NPR)
We appreciate your patience and flexibility in this developing situation. Thanks for your care in helping us all stay well.