Projects selection deadline is July 28, 2017.
Click below to review the Day of Caring Project list. Choose three (3) projects your team would be interested in that is appropriate based on the size of your team and the time frame. New projects are added regularly, so check back if you don't find something right for you.
>>> CLICK TO VIEW PROJECT LIST
Fill out and submit the online project selection form. MAKE SURE TO ENTER THREE PROJECT OPTIONS.
What to Do to Prepare Your Team for Day of Caring
Thank you for taking on the important responsibility of being Team Leader for your Day of Caring volunteer group. Yours is an important role in helping to keep Day of Caring organized and running smooth. As a team leader, you will:
- Recruit members of your volunteer group,
- Fill out and turn in your Project Selection Form for your team by Friday, July 28th,
- Ensure that all members of your group register for the event by Friday, August 18th,
- If your team is ordering lunches, make sure to pick them up between 7am-9am at the location you chose
- Be primary point of contact with both our United Way, and with the Project Coordinator for the project your team is assigned.
Select Your Choices for Your Team's Project
Please review the Day of Caring Project List carefully. This list will identify the approximate number of volunteers needed, what the project entails, and where the project will be. PLEASE NOTE: PROJECTS IN RED REQUIRE SPECIAL SKILLS AND/OR EQUIPMENT. Please only sign up for the a project in red if your team can meet those requirements.
On the Project Selection Form, you will be able to list your top 3 choices for projects. We will do our best to match you and/or your team with your preferred project. Projects are selected on a first-come basis, with consideration given to appropriateness of teams to location. Our goal is for Team Leaders/individual volunteers to receive confirmation of project assignments by Thursday, August 24th.
Contact James Peters via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 715-834-5043 should you have any questions.